Reserve Your Entry Time - $0.00 up to 10 people per time slot
Terms and Conditions for Admission:
We are so happy to be able to invite visitors back to the Polar Bear Habitat. We are committed to the health & safety of guests, staff, and animals on site. Please carefully read all terms and conditions before reserving your time slot. Terms and conditions may be modified without notice in accordance with applicable governing regulations.
By reserving an entry time, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of gaining access to the Polar Bear Habitat by making the following attestation.
I agree and attest to the following on behalf of myself and my social circle that:
- All the members of the party of the reserved time slot are members of the same social circle in accordance with Ontario legislation. Please note there is currently a maximum of 10 per social circle.
- Myself or anyone within my social circle are not now and have not within the last 14 days exhibited any symptoms of a cold or flu as per the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 self-assessment guidelines.
- Myself or anyone within my social circle have not had or come in contact, with a presumed or confirmed COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days.
- Myself or anyone in my social circle have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- Myself and everyone in my party will practice physical distancing by keeping 3 meters between our social circle and other social circles.
- Myself and everyone in my party will abide by on-site safety rules and regulations understanding that failure to do so may result in being asked to vacate the premises.
- I understand that the $0.00 reservation means that the full price of the admission tickets for my entire party will be due upon arrival to the Polar Bear Habitat as per prices below.
- I will present my proof of entry reservation at the door.
- As of July 23rd, 2020 face coverings will be mandatory in all enclosed public spaces as per the direction of the Porcupine Health Unit.
The Polar Bear Habitat reserves the right to ask additional questions as related to the attestations above upon arrival. Entry times must be adhered to for admission. Exit time is 5 pm daily.
ADULT - $16.00
SENIOR (AGE 65+) - $14.00
STUDENT (AGES 12-17)
$12.00; CHILDREN (AGES 5-11) - $10.00
FAMILY (2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN) - $45.00
HST will be added to day pass cost. Children 4 and under are free.
For help with booking, please contact customer care.